Dr. James V. Hardt
Founder of The Biocybernaut Institute and an expert in training with biofeedback. He has worked with the likes of Tony Robbins and other high-powered executives to elevate states of intelligence and consciousness for over 40-years.
Who is Dr. James V. Hardt?
Dr. James V. Hardt, president and founder of Biocybernaut Institute, Inc. The Institute has centres located in the United States, Canada and Germany. Biocybernaut offers 7 day intensive brainwave training programs.
Considered an expert in meditation and brainwave training some of the discussion topics can and could include:
- Sharing of his personal experiences with biofeedback and brainwave work in general. The incredible documented results that biocybernaut training can deliver for improved health and wellness.
- the importance of clearing emotional traumas and how they can be major impediments to brainwave improvement.
- The Biocybernaut training process provides effective means to remove emotional trauma baggage that can limit an individual’s progress forward.
The pillars of training and the means for achieving profound improvements in one’s life.Dr. Hardt has devoted his life to the study of the electrophysiological basis of advanced spiritual states. He has traveled the globe in pursuit of his research, and to India especially to study advanced Yogis, with his technology. From Zen masters to Christian prayer, Dr. Hardt has continued his relentless pursuit of advanced brainwave and meditation connections that allow people to become the best form of themselves that they can be including such positive results as:
- reducing limitations and addictions
- experiencing more joy, less anxiety
- improving health and awareness
- developing more meaningful relationships
Dr. Hardt is a celebrated research scientist with an established history of over 40 years in the study and research of biofeedback. Hardt has authored or co-authored countless scientific research papers on the subject and he currently has more than 30 patents for the core technology, headset, training methodology and brain-centered portion of various virtual reality applications.His findings have been published in numerous scholarly journals such as Science, Psychophysiology, and the Journal of Experimental Psychology, just to name a few. Dr. Hardt has also spoken in front of the United Nations. Dr. Hardt received a Bachelor of Science degree in physics from Carnegie Institute of Technology, as well as a master’s degree, and Ph.D., in psychology from Carnegie-Mellon University.
The Biocybernetics Consciousness Lifestyle is Integrative Medicine